- Organization: Volunteer Solutions
- Causes: Health, Seniors
- Date(s): Volunteers are needed ASAP! Must be available by phone or email during the day. Coordinators average approximately fifteen hours per month with a minimum one-year commitment to the program.
- Contact person: Volunteer Solutions
- Phone: 703-324-5406, TTY 711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dfs/olderadultservices/volunteer-sol…
The Fairfax County Meals on Wheels route needs a group coordinator to accept new client referrals by phone; contacting new clients to explain procedures related to delivery of meals and payment method; and coordinate meal preparation with the vendor.