Looking for pointers on navigating the digital landscape? Feel like your business could do more with social media and online marketing? Or maybe you’d just like to network with fellow DC Metro area business owners and rub elbows with a few highly successful entrepreneurs?
Join Patch as we bring local business owners and digital experts together to discuss big things for small businesses. You’ll walk away with powerful tips and practical tools to help grow your business through email, social media and online marketing.
Focused on the needs of Main Street, the program features seasoned speakers from Constant Contact, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Silver Beacon Marketing and more. Just click here to RSVP for the event, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Nov. 8 at the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria.
See More on Patch
- Introducing Small Business Patch
- WOW Houses for Sale: Inside Virginia and D.C.'s Most Exclusive Properties
- Landmark Mall Redevelopment Meeting Set for May
- WOW Houses for Sale: Take a Sneak Peek Inside These Million-Dollar-Plus Homes in Virginia and D.C.
- Weird Virginia/DC: Genitalia Assault, Bungling Burglar, Sunk Skunk and ... Yes, Virginia, There IS an Easter Bunny
Most Popular articles
- Springfield FBI Headquarters: GSA Expected to Start Soliciting Proposals This Summer
- Telegraph Road Being Reconstructed in Preparation for Hilltop Village Center
- Top 21: School Lockdown, Abortion Doc Sentenced, 'Love Your Show, Babe,' and Plate of Cicadas and a Glass of Wine?
- Cicadas Emerge in DC Area
- 2012's Most Popular Baby Names in Virginia