Daily Crime Report: Disorderly Conduct Reported on Loisdale Court
FCPD recently switched from weekly crime reports to daily activity reports. The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department in the most recent daily report released March 6. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
View Kingstowne 3/6 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from the recent daily activity report from the Franconia Police District of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Disorderly Conduct (blue on map), 1 a.m., March 5, 6500 block of Loisdale Court, Officers were called for disorderly subjects. Several individuals departed without incident. Several others would not leave. Jeffrey Vasquez, 18, of Dumfries, was charged with disorderly conduct. Joshua Barrett, 23, of New York, was charged with disorderly conduct, drunk in public, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
No larcenies or vehicle thefts were reported in the area at the time.
See More on Patch
- Police: Dog Stolen from Residence on Silver Lake Boulevard
- Police: Fire Department Responds to False Fire Report, Officers Charge Lorton Woman with DWI
- Police: Larceny Reported Near Springfield Mall
- Police: Woman Followed by Two Men, Sexually Assaulted Near Hanover Avenue
- Daily Crime Report: Graffiti Incident Reported on Floyd Avenue
Most Popular articles
- 2013 Brood II Cicada Invasion: Have You Seen Any?
- Police: Burglary Reported at Springfield Mall
- Springfield FBI Headquarters: GSA Expected to Start Soliciting Proposals This Summer
- Speak Out: Wegmans, Hilltop Village Center Retail Options
- Hayfield Elementary School Secured Wednesday After Report of Suspicious Man in Surrounding Area