Voter turnout was expected to be light this year in the Republican presidential primary battle in Virginia, in part because only Congressman Ron Paul and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney were on the ballot.
Patch discussed voter turnout, posted election results as they come in and took your comments and questions Tuesday evening.
See More on Patch
- Northern Virginia Democrats See Turnout As Key to 2013 Governor's Race
- Poll: Does the Virginia GOP Convention Represent True Democracy?
- Your Guide to the 2013 Virginia GOP Convention
- Race for Attorney General: 'Women for Herring' Announced
- Republican Jeannemarie Davis Campaigns for Lt. Governor at Greenspring Retirement Community