View Kingstowne 12/28 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Dec. 26 from the Franconia Police District of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary (green on map), 12:20 p.m., Dec. 21, 5900 block of Telegraph Road, An employee reported someone entered the school and stole laptop computers. Forced entry was made through a window.
Burglary (green on map), 12:30 a.m., Dec. 24, 6400 block of Landsdowne Center, Officers responded for an alarm at a business. The front door was found open. A manager confirmed that several items were stolen.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (red on map):
- 5600 block of Telegraph Road, wallet from business
- 7000 block of Manchester Boulevard, purse from residence
- 6600 block of Forsythia Street, medication from residence
- 6100 block of Franconia Road, tools, copper pipes and copper wire from construction site
- 6700 block of Metropolitan Center Drive, cell phone from business
- South Van Dorn Street/McGuin Drive, copper wire from vehicle
- 6400 block of Springfield Plaza, purse from business
Vehicle Thefts (purple on map):
- 5600 block of Vine Street, 2003 Ford F250
See More on Patch
- Police: Burglar Steals Piggy Bank from Home on Essex Avenue
- Police: Dog Stolen from Residence on Silver Lake Boulevard
- Police: Larcenies and Stolen Vehicles Reported in Kingstowne Area
- Police: Larcenies Reported in the Kingstowne Area
- Weekly Crime Report: Man Assaulted After Verbal Exchange with Suspect
Most Popular articles
- Springfield FBI Headquarters: GSA Expected to Start Soliciting Proposals This Summer
- Telegraph Road Being Reconstructed in Preparation for Hilltop Village Center
- Top 21: School Lockdown, Abortion Doc Sentenced, 'Love Your Show, Babe,' and Plate of Cicadas and a Glass of Wine?
- Metropolitan Fine Arts to Relocate to Hilltop Village Center Next Year
- Cicadas Emerge in DC Area