Police: Woman Followed by Two Men, Sexually Assaulted Near Hanover Avenue
The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department in the most recent daily reports released March 19-21. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from the recent daily activity report from the Franconia Police District of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Sexual Assault (red on map), 3:30 p.m., March 20, Hanover Avenue/Monticello Boulevard, A 27-year-old reported she was walking home late at night several days ago. She saw two men standing near bushes on her way. She avoided them, but they followed and grabbed her inappropriately. They fled when she struggled and screamed.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (blue on map):
- 5900 block of Wescott Hills Way, two packages from residence
- 7900 block of Loisdale Road, copper cable from business
- 6100 block of Franconia Road, electronic device from vehicle
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Springfield FBI Headquarters: GSA Expected to Start Soliciting Proposals This Summer
- 2013 Brood II Cicada Invasion: Have You Seen Any?
- Hayfield Elementary School Secured Wednesday After Report of Suspicious Man in Surrounding Area
- Telegraph Road Being Reconstructed in Preparation for Hilltop Village Center
- Metropolitan Fine Arts to Relocate to Hilltop Village Center Next Year