Sports Bar, Spa, Elevation Burger Set for Hilltop Village Center
Developers say site is 65 percent leased
Although most of the curiosity surrounding the opening of the new Hilltop Village Center surrounds Wegmans, the mega-popular national grocery store, there are lots of other new businesses also set to locate there, according to marketing materials available from developer Weingarten Realty of Houston.
Plans for the new 272,411-square foot Hilltop Village shopping center, located at Beulah and Telegraph roads, show that area residents will have some new choices when it comes to dining, relaxing and other services.
The center will consist of 250,000 square feet of retail development and 100,000 square feet of office development (a 90,000-square foot office building and other second-story office space above the retail shops), according to KLNB Retail, a local commercial real estate services company.
Houston-based Weingarten Realty recently detailed some of the businesses that will be located in the center, to be anchored by Wegmans.
The other tenants at the center will include:
- Elevation Burger: This burger restaurant features organic grass-fed beef; several are locations in Northern Virginia.
- Panda Express: Gourmet Chinese food
- Massage Envy: With at least 15 locations already in Northern Virginia, this will be a spot where you can choose from a variety of massages and facials. Introductory one-hour massages are $49; facials are $59.
- The Green Turtle Sports Bar & Grille: First opened in 1976 with a sports bar in Ocean City, Md., this franchise-run chain was voted in June best place to watch the Redskins.
- Vichelle's Hair Styling: A locally owned hair salon, currently at Hayfield Center, is owned by best friends Michelle Anderson and Vickey Hook. They combined their first names, Michelle and Vickey, and named their business Vichelle's.
- A spa is also noted in marketing materials but the name of the spa is not.
Other services and stores for the new shopping center, according to the Weingarten Realty plans, will include a dental office, Verizon Wireless, Mattress Warehouse, and two banks: BB&T and PNC.
Weingarten has partnered with Hilltop Sand and Gravel on the project.