Invite a friend
"Quiet Strength" Bible Study for Men
Franconia United Methodist Church invites men to our free bible study, "Quiet Strength", Saturdays January 19 - February 16, 10 AM. This 6 session bible study is written by Tony Dungy, former Head Football Coach of the Indianapolis Colts. Aided by a DVD presentation, this study provides biblical answers, discussion questions and activities, and insights into life situations from the life of Coach Dungy. Each of the six Bible studies is crafted especially for men, and provides biblical answers, relationship-building discussion questions, fun activities,
and character-building insights from the life of Super Bowl XLI Winning Head Coach Tony Dungy.
In this book you will find six studies that answer these questions: --What is my game plan? --What is my strength? --What is success? --Where is my security?
--What is my significance? --What is my legacy? Good stuff designed for men, by men.
We're at 6037 Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA and we are located at the corner of Beulah and Franconia on Fairfax Connector routes 231, 232, and 310. If interested, contact Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703 971-5151. Website: http://www.franconiaumc.org.
|Where||Franconia United Methodist Church 6037 Franconia Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Franconia United Methodist Church
Franconia United Methodist Church is a Kingstowne-based religious institution holding regular worship and Sunday school services for members of the congregation. Worship services are held on Sundays at 8:30am and 11am with Sunday school for kids of all ages starting at 9:45am. The church is also host to a preschool and a summer day camp and regularly engages in community service projects.
Other events here
- Seeking Church Home? Weekly on Sundays, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Becoming Disciples through Bible Study Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Under the Tree of Life Bible Study Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Open Prayer Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Father's Day Celebration Sun, Jun 16, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Volunteers Needed - Phoenix Rising Meal Program March 21, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / August 22, 2013 / September 26, 2013 / October 24, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 26, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Volunteers Needed - Phoenix Rising Meal Program March 22, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / June 28, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / August 23, 2013 / September 27, 2013 / October 25, 2013 / November 22, 2013 / December 27, 2013, 5:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Everywhere Fun Fair Vacation Bible Study Daily, 9:00 am–12:00 pm