Invite a friend
Seeking Church Home?
Are you a believer or just curious? Are you a Democrat or Republican? Are you White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or Native American? Are you male or female, young or old, single, married, divorced or widowed, with or without children? Are you rich or poor? Regardless of who or what you are or how you look, we are all children of God. At Franconia United Methodist Church there are no strangers, and all are welcomed in His House.
Franconia United Methodist Church, 6037 Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA, is located at the corner of Beulah and Franconia, next to the Franconia Elementary School, convenient to the Fairfax Connector routes 231, 232, and 310. Our traditional Sunday church services are at 8:30 and 11:00 am, our Sunday School classes (for all ages) are at 9:45, and childcare is available 8:15-12:15. Our church is handicapped accessible, and assisted listening devices are available. Contact us at 703 971-5151 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and see our website at http://www.franconiaumc.org.
Come out and see us next Sunday. We would love to meet you!
|Where||Franconia United Methodist Church 6037 Franconia Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310|
|Time||8:30 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Franconia United Methodist Church
Franconia United Methodist Church is a Kingstowne-based religious institution holding regular worship and Sunday school services for members of the congregation. Worship services are held on Sundays at 8:30am and 11am with Sunday school for kids of all ages starting at 9:45am. The church is also host to a preschool and a summer day camp and regularly engages in community service projects.
Other events here
- Volunteers Needed - Phoenix Rising Meal Program March 22, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / June 28, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / August 23, 2013 / September 27, 2013 / October 25, 2013 / November 22, 2013 / December 27, 2013, 5:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Under the Tree of Life Bible Study Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Becoming Disciples through Bible Study Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Open Prayer Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Father's Day Celebration Sun, Jun 16, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Volunteers Needed - Phoenix Rising Meal Program March 21, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / August 22, 2013 / September 26, 2013 / October 24, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 26, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Everywhere Fun Fair Vacation Bible Study Daily, 9:00 am–12:00 pm