How does one keep track? Well, in Alexandria we narrowed the field to a mere six — for now — that are worth the visit. Try them. You'll Like them.
- Want your page Liked? Add it to the comments below.
- Babies & Bellies Consignment Boutique: First off, you have to love the name. More than that, the store's reviews are stellar, and the owners not only keep their "For Sale" items updated on their Facebook page — they let you know when they've been sold.
- Shot In The Dark Photography: The attraction to the page is not only the quality of shots provided by owner Meghan Stewart, but the variety of shots, as personal as baby photos and as "community" as Del Ray as a whole. Plus, specials are regularly posted on the page.
- Del Ray Artisans: Del Ray's an active little neighborhood, in no small part because of groups like the Artisans. The page regularly lists events held at the gallery and elsewhere, from movies to exhibits to roundtable discussions.
- ROAM, Rock of Ages Music Company: The page will certainly remind you that music lessons — all kinds of music lessons — are available at the business. But it also works to to inform, to make you smile and to just plain entertain. Just check out the recent photo announcing that Friday had arrived.
- Brian Story, AXA Advisors: Taking what can be important but often dry information, Brian offers solid information in pieces that are easily digestible. That is, he helps you understand what you need to know about your finances. A favorite: "What Olympians Can Teach You About Retirement."
- Del Ray Patch: But of course! And, while we're at it, Old Town Alexandria Patch and West End Alexandria Patch, too. Let us, and your neighbors, know what's going on in open forums that highlight the city's great neighborhoods.