ROADTRIP FOR RELIEF
Want to help? We’re making it so easy!
Donation point: Hayfield Farm park
When: Saturday, November 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We’re filling a moving truck, graciously donated (gas included!) by Dave and Phyllis Alewine of Century 21, with relief items and driving it to an official donation drop-off station in New York or New Jersey on Sunday.
Here’s what we need:
- Food. Shelf-stable, small portion food (pull-tab containers are the best. No electricity, no can openers usually) But ANY food is great. J
- diapers, baby wipes, baby formula
- toiletries, feminine hygiene items
- household cleaning products, bleach, cleaning gloves
- blankets (please be sure they’re clean)
- medical supplies
* PayPal account donations, via Facebook public event “Hurricane Sandy Roadtrip for Relief”
You can donate online now via PayPal at:
Any monetary donations will be used for a warehouse club shopping run on Saturday evening. THANK YOU!!