According to the Metro Transit Police blotter, the following incidents occurred at local Metro stops during the month of June:
- June 3, 3:19 a.m.- Fail to Pay Established Fare
- June 8, 10:54 a.m.- Motor Vehicle Theft
- June 20, 4:31 p.m.- Bicycle Theft I
- June 26, 12:09 a.m.- Fail to Pay Established Fare
- June 29, 8:04 p.m.- Simple Assault (Sexual)
- June 29, 8:42 p.m.- Bicycles Theft II
Van Dorn Street Station
There were no incident reports listed for the Van Dorn Street station in the month of June.
Eisenhower Avenue Station
There were no incident reports listed for the Eisenhower Avenue Station in the month of June.
The Franconia-Springfield Metro station has more crimes than any other Metro rail station in Virginia, according to a March report from WMATA detailing reported crime in 2011. Thirty-two crimes were committed at the station in 2011. Eisenhower Avenue is among the five safest Metro stations in the system.