Here are the incidents that were included in the Franconia District Crime Summary for the week of July 29-Aug. 4:
Police Service Area 610
- Burglary/Breaking & Entering, 5300 block of Danville Street, July 30, 2012. A residence was broken into and money was stolen.
- Larceny, 7200 block of Commerce Street, July 31, 2012. An unattended cell phone was stolen in a public library.
- Destruction of Property, 6900 block of Floyd Avenue, Aug. 1, 2012. An individual reported that the rear break line of his vehicle had been damaged.
- Larceny, Bonniemill Lane/Normann Place, Aug. 1, 2012. A taxicab driver reported that a patron had stolen his cell phone upon exiting the cab.
- Destruction of Property, 7200 block of Calamo Street, Aug. 2, 2012. A mailbox was smashed.
- Destruction of Property, 5500 block of Montgomery Street, Aug. 3, 2012. The lock to a pool gate and a pool chair were broken.
- Larceny, 7500 block of Lauralin Place, Aug. 3, 2012. Following an assault, an individual reported that her cell phone had been stolen.
- Larceny, 6600 block of Backlick Road, Aug. 3, 2012. Shoplifting.
- Larceny, 6700 block of Backlick Road Aug. 3, 2012. An individual was arrested after stealing three sets of car keys from a gas station counter.
- Larceny, 6800 block of Springfield Boulevard, Aug. 4, 2012. An individual reported she was assaulted by an acquaintance, who then took her cash before fleeing.
Police Service Area 620
- Larceny, 5700 block of Brookview Court, July 29, 2012. Luggage and jewelry were stolen from a locked closet, possibly by a roommate.
- Fraud, Frontier Drive/Route 7900 eastbound ramp to Frontier Drive ramp to Frontier Drive, July 31, 2012. After being stopped for panhandling, an individual provided fraudulent identification.
- Fraud, 6300 block of Walker Lane, July 31, 2012. An individual reported that her wallet had been stolen from her unattended purse left in an office, and several fraudulent charges had been made against her accounts.
- Burglary/Breaking & Entering, 6900 block of Constance Drive, Aug. 1, 2012. The window of a residence was broken and jewelry was stolen.
- Burglary/Breaking & Entering, 6300 block of Thomas Drive, Aug. 1, 2012. A window to the residence had been broken. No items were found to be missing.
- Drugs, 6100 block of Wellington Commons Drive, Aug. 1, 2012. An individual was found to be in possession of drugs.
- Larceny, 6600 block of Springfield Mall, Aug. 1, 2012. Attempted shoplifting.
- Larceny, 4700 block of Franconia Road, Aug. 3, 2012. A cell phone was stolen from an unattended gym bag.
- Larceny, 6600 block of Springfield Mall, Aug. 3, 2012. Attempted shoplifting.
- Larceny, 6600 block of Rock Island Road, Aug. 4, 2012. An unsecured bicycle was stolen from a ground level balcony.
Police Service Area 630
- Drugs, Em Street/Franconia Road, July 30, 2012. Following a traffic violation, an individual was found to be in possession of marijuana.
- Destruction of Property, 5700 block of Marble Arch Way, Aug. 2, 2012. A truck was scratched and a derogatory term was imprinted.
- Destruction of Property, 6100 block of Old Brentford Court, Aug. 3, 2012. A vehicle had its tires slashed and side mirrors removed.
- Destruction of Property, 7000 block of Manchester Boulevard, Aug. 3, 2012. A vehicle was keyed following a dispute over a parking spot.
Editor’s Note: This information was obtained from the Crime Summary Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office (PIO). The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive. Please click here for a map of Police Service Areas.