- Faith Fellowship, Boy Scout Troop 1519 and Girl Scout Troop 2229 will sponsor a Trunk or Treat event Wednesday at Faith Fellowship located at 7800 Telegraph Rd. This free event provides a safe way for kids in their costumes to go trick-or-treating. The event will include games, candy, food, s’mores and a moon bounce obstacle course. Trunk or Treat starts at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- This is the last week to get your pumpkins from Virginia Hills Baptist Church. The church's pumpkin patch will be open until Oct. 30.
- Pathway Homes will have its annual Help the Homeless Community Walk to raise awareness for the homeless suffering with symptoms of mental illness in the community. The event is scheduled for 1 p.m. Friday at 4113 Stevenson St. in Fairfax. Click here for more information.
- Only a few days left to contribute to the Franconia CAC "Doughraiser." The event, sponsored by UNO Chicago Bar & Grill in Kingstowne, ends Oct. 31. Find out how you can help the organization raise money to support local police officers.
- Fairfax County firefighters will have its annual winter coat drive in Alexandria Wednesday.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something