Bring out your inner Karate Kid at Capitol Martial Arts Academy, located at the corner of Telegraph and S Kings Highway. Programs and classes are available for all ages and skill levels, and the Little Ninja Program will have your 4- to 5-year-old doing roundhouses in no time. Not sure if martial arts is your thing? Come watch a class and take a tour of the facility at no charge, or sign up for a reasonably priced, four-week Tae Kwon Do beginner's class with no obligation.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 3:30pm - 9pm; Tue, Thu, 4pm - 8pm; Fri, 3:30pm - 8pm; Sat, 9:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://capitolma.com/programs.php?page=getstarted
- Parking: Free lot
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Number of instructors: 6
- Average class size: 6
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- What is the school's training philosophy?: To build true confidence through: knowledge in my mind, honesty in my heart, and strength in my body. To keep friendship with one another and to build a strong and happy community. Never fight to achieve selfish ends, but develop might for right!
- Number of classes/week: 44