Need a hot cup of coffee or a delicious baked item? Then Grounded Coffee Shop is the place for you. The establishment doubles as a bakery, and also sells sandwiches and soups for lunch. The shop also features a train table and toys for the kids, so if you need to get out of the house with your little ones, you know where to go.
- Hours: Monday, closed; Tue - Fri, 6am - 6pm; Saturday, 7am - 5pm; Sunday, 7:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shop serves only organic and fair-trade coffee and tea products
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.groundedcoffeeshop.com/menu.html
- Specialties: A variety of baked goods and soups for lunch
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "Grounded Coffee Shop is a community hub and meeting place for the community," said owner Candy Briffa.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes