Hayfield Elementary School
Hayfield Elementary has been offering its students a great start to their education since 1967. A Fairfax County Public School, it is located on Telegraph Road right across from Hayfield Secondary School. It has a gym, auditorium, computer labs, courtyard, basketball courts, athletic fields and playground for its students.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm, Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and the entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1967
- Number of students: 600
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Parents are very involved with their children's education
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Kindergarten - Sixth grade
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities