Following this month, the Fairfax County Police Department is asking residents to report suspected peeping incidents.
If you see someone acting suspiciously late at night, police ask that you call 703-691-2131.
"Sure, it may be normal for someone who works shift work to take a late night walk," reads a press release from FCPD. "But they usually stroll down on a sidewalk, not behind houses or apartment buildings."
Residents who see someone looking into or trying to open a window are asked to call 911.
The following areas have been the scenes of recent peeping Tom incidents:
- 5900 block of Clames Drive on January 20 at 2:38 p.m.
- 6200 block of Roudsby Lane on February 26 at 9:15 a.m.
- 7600 block of Highland Woods Court on March 19 at 6:50 a.m.
- 6000 block of Stoddard Court on March 21 at 4:30 a.m.
- 6000 block of Stoddard Court on May 2 at 4:48 a.m.
- 5500 block of Clermont Drive on May 14 at 12:19 a.m.